Saturday, April 16, 2016

Why you should join Avon team go-getters!

Today I want to talk to you about what's going on in the Avon world and how you really should be apart of it and this is why I'm inviting you to join my Avon team Go-Getters for $15 one time fee Avon will change your whole life for a couple of reasons:

+Earn incentives with Avon- earn money for incentive goals or avon products for reaching goals!

+go on trips-Go all around the world on different vacations all expense paid! like hawaii,cruises, las vegas and many more.

+cheapest business start up fee

+no parties to have or inventory to keep 

+put books out with your info on them at public places and give them to friends and family then follow up with them to collect orders and money.

+we submit orders once every 2 weeks

+you get an online store to sell Avon world wide

+Avon has been around 130 years

+work at home,spend time with family, be your own boss love what you do.


So as you can see there are a ton of benefits from being an Avon rep when I signed up I didn't know if I could do it my very first order was $150 I about died with excitement and I want to show you that it is possible to earn money selling Avon so click here to join team Go-Getters today! Be the stay at home parent you've always wanted by signing up to sell Avon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment