Friday, April 8, 2016

Tips and tricks for your Avon business

Hello and thanks for reading my blog today I will share tips with you that have helped make my business so successful! Be consistent it takes a while you don't see results overnight but you will follow these tips and tricks!

Brochures-Buy 100 brochures YES i said 100 i know i know your thinking OMG what will I do with them? we'll here's the answer print out 100 recruiting flyers and buy the clear literature bags that you buy in sales tools and I want you to put every brochure with a recruiting flyer in a clear literature bag rool it up like a newspaper and put a rubberband around it and then I want you to pick a place to put them out at wether it's in driveways,cars in a parking lot,in stores,in bathrooms I don't care GET THOSE BOOKS OUT!! then the next order get 100 more and do the same! The brochure is your store thats how you get business and the recruiting flyer you might find a team member!


Social media- You would not believe the people that you can reach so make a facebook page,instagram,twitter and pinterest and SHARE SHARE SHARE DAILY! be consistent! that's the only way to get results Don't stop posting and sharing you will get results it takes time!

The Power Of Three-Talk to 3 people a day about your business if you only talk to 2 one day you to 4 the next and slowly you will grow your business!

F-U- FOLLOW UP with the people you give brochures to! People get busy in there everyday lives with kids and working they forget to call you so call or text them to remind them about the order going in you will be surprised how many orders you get from people!


Wear it- I don't care what is is a pin,shirt,hat bracelet wear something with Avon on it be proud your a rep you will get customers just by them seeing your attire!

Well those are the tips I have for you today I hope they help you in your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment