Sunday, April 24, 2016

Why Sign up to sell Avon?

I am going to tell you my life changing story about when I started Avon and why you should join my team and be the CEO of your own business. I am working part time at a call center but I knew I wanted more money but I wanted to do something on the side. and I thought of Avon. Now I sold Avon when I was 18 and I put in a few orders then quit there was no one to guide me or give me tips or support back then so I decided I'll pay the $15 and start again what do I really have to loose right? So I signed up and from the get go it was different my Upline contacted me and we talked she sent me packets gave me people to follow and videos to watch to get tips from and to get me started so when my kit came I was busy putting out those books because I was determined that I was going to make this work. Theresa sent me older books I put those out as well and when order day came after following up with all the people I gave books to I had a $300 order I was so excited I had a high order and made money and from that day on new I would make money with Avon.

SIGNUP HERE TO SELL AVON USE REFERENCE CODE HAWSE


SO WHY SELL AVON?--Everyone's "why" will be different but here are some examples of what your "why" might be!

* Need extra cash

* Need to work at home

* Need a job

* Have little Kids

*can't find a job



Benefits of Selling Avon---

* No stock to keep

*No parties to have

*Low startup fee

*great incentives

* earn money on a $50 order and up

* Stay at home with the kids when they're sick

*work your own hours

*be your own boss

*set your schedule

* Go on AWESOME trips


So after you read this blog what do you think? I think if you answered YES to any of the "why's" above you should join Avon. I would love you to join my team and for you to make the money you need in your life by sharing Avon brochures and following up with the people you gave them to. You can be very successful with Avon if you work your business all the time. I love my business I want to get higher sales and a bigger team and show people that you can sell Avon and make money but the question is are you motivated to get those books out to people? Make your choice today and say YES to Avon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment