Sunday, April 10, 2016

Is Selling Avon Hard?

Today I want to talk about a question that is brought up very frequently and that is "Is Selling Avon Hard?" The answer to this depends solely on how much time you want to spend on your business. Now there are things you can you to make promoting your business easier and I will share some of those tips with you today and well to learn the rest you'll have to join my team for Avom  and use reference code hawse.

One of the first tips I will give you is you need more than 10 brochures to hand out so if you can afford to invest money for more brochure I would because you want to get yourself out there.

The second tip Use a coupon for new customers. I have one $5 off $25 order now thats only for there first order BUT if they refer someone to me they get 10% off there next order with me. If have got to be unque about selling avon make yourself stand out there might be 50 reps in your area but everyone calls you. Why is that well do you get them brochures fast? Do you do drawings? Do you give your team members incentive for good orders? This business is yours and whether you make money or not is up to you.

The next tip is WEAR AVON yes you will be so surprised how many people will ask for a book if they see the word Avon so buy a pin,shirt,hat,jacket I don't care but make sure everyday you go out you have something that tells people you sell avon.

So Is Selling Avon Hard? The answer to that would be it depends on how your promoting your business and sharing your brochures. How ever much time you put into something thats most likely how much result you will get. if you plant a seed in a dark room do you think it will grow? Nope it needs sunshine and water to grow so does your business. You will see no results if you don't take action. So start today by Joining my team use the reference code Hawse and I will give you tips to help you be successful in your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment