Monday, April 11, 2016

Avon Glimmer Stick Eyeliner

Today I wanted to share with you a sale that is going on online on my avon Estore and that is glimmerstick eyeliner is 3 for $8.99 That's a steal and for people that use it daily it gets used quick so I will share some benefits of this eyeliner with you and what the advantages are of shopping my Estore. Go order yours today before this deal ends and you miss out!
So here are some of the benefits of shopping my online Estore for Avon products.

~Free shipping with ANY $40 order

~Ships right to your door

~Awesome discounts are offered on the website 

~if you sign up for my emails they send you deals daily!

~Use code WELCOME for new customers you get free 20% off $50 order PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

~You can shop 24/7 whenever you want!

~if you don't like the product you can send it back for a full refund

So as you can see there are tons of benefits that you get from shopping online my favorite one is being in the comfort of my home and now having to stand in long lines.

Now I will tell you the benefits of using Avon glimmersticks eyeliner in your daily beauty routine.

~There Waterproof
~long wearing 
~retractable
~self-sharpening (love this)
~ they are smudge proof

I love Avon products and I think you will too so head to my Estore and order some glimmersticks before the deal is over! Let me be your Avon Lady! I love my business and sharing deals and saving with customers. Oh there is one other thang I forgot to mention, if you sign up to sell Avon you could be your own personal shopper and get awesome discounts on things you already buy. So sign up to be your own best customer and make sure you use reference code Hawse to join my team $ 15 one time fee and enjoy all of the awesome benefits Avon has to offer there Independent Sales Representatives 


No comments:

Post a Comment