Thursday, April 14, 2016

Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel

So most girls and women love to get mani and pedis am I right? I know I do! (I should treat myself more than I do) but my problem with that is the polish on my toes only lasts 3 days and it rubs off because I have to wear tennis shoes to work so I saw avon had this Gel Finish nail polish and I said I had to try it! So I did it is AMAZING stay on my toes . Avon had a special offer on this right now so go to my estore and get the deal of buy 1 get one for $1.99 STEAL and it come in amazing colors. I will give you so of the benefits that it has!


• Base coat

• Protection

• Strengthener

• Vivid color

• Gel-like finish

• Shiny

• Top coat

Avon has awesome products and slowly but surely I am replacing all my daily use items with Avon products I am so pleased. Head to my online store and order some gel polish today and you don't need a UV light like at salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment