Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Anew Vitamin C Brighten Serum

Today I will be talking about a fairly new product that avon has come out with and its called Anew Vitamin C Brighten Serum. It is an awesome Avon product and I will tell you about today and best of all it is on SALE right now so when your done reading all about it you should head over to my estore and try it for yourself. Here are the great benefits of this serum.

~Right now the serum is 19.99 it was 30.00 so it's a great time to try it.

~skin will look smoother and clearer

~Enhances skin clarity

Fights overall photodamage

~Improves skin tone and resiliency

~Visibly improves skin's imperfections

~Contains Vitamin C and E

~ oil-free

~ Dermatologist tested

~Noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic and nonacnegenic  

~n 2 weeks, skin looks brighter, smoother, clearer and more even toned*

So those are some of the many benefits that this serum will provide. It is on sale at an azing price but remember FREE SHIPPING with a $40 order and if your new use code WELCOME for 20% off 60$ and if you want to save even more you can become an Avon representative for $15 and be your own personal shopper and save so I hope you enjoyed this information I have shared and I hope you head to my Avon online store right now and order this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment