Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Haiku Collection

I wanted to blog this morning on a giftset and change it up a little. My mom, my sister and I all love this set its a must have so DON"T WAIT CLICK HERE and go buy yourself one or a couple they make great gifts and are only 12.99 a set. It smells fresh and clean and everyone will ask what you are wearing. Here are the details:


A $32.99 value, the collection includes: 
• Haiku Eau de Parfum Spray - 1.7 fl. oz. a $23 value 
• Haiku Shimmering Body Powder - 1.4 oz. net wt. a $8 value 
• Haiku Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - 2.6 fl. oz. a $1.99 value


I love the fact that I'm a Avon rep and get all my favorite products at a discount I don't have to go anywhere because I have my own store to shop at 24/7. No lines. I shop whenever I want. It's awesome so I invite you to CLICK HERE and use reference code HAWSE pay the $15 and you yourself could be your own best customer. Make sure you grab this deal from my online store today.

No comments:

Post a Comment