Friday, April 15, 2016

Do you make money selling Avon?

Today I will answer one of the most common questions is Do you make money selling Avon? The answer to that is YES YOU DO...But you must work the business everyday it doesn't matter how you are your working your business whether it's putting brochures out,blogging,posting on social media it ALL works but you must be consistent we SHARE Avon we don't SELL it it SELLS itself! Avon has been around 130 years pretty much everyone loves Avon...or most people. Here are the best advantages of being an Avon rep!


*work at home

*earn up to 50% on sales 

*work your own hours

*no parties

*no inventory to keep

*easy to share

*earn great incentives

*only 15$ to start up

I love my business and I can't wait to build a big team and teach them how they can make awesome money with Avon but first you have to join Avon so click here and start your journey and earn the money you need and be passionate about what you do. I love Avon and I want to share my happiness with you. Work your business wherever you go. Take your business everywhere you go. I hope this educates you a little about how how can earn with Avon and make more selling Avon.


No comments:

Post a Comment