Friday, April 29, 2016

Do you need extra CASH in your life?

Today I want to talk to you about a great opportunity I would like to share with as many people as possible today! Let's get started so do you have kids that ask for money all the time? Do you have a student loan that needs to be paid? Do you need to pay bills that are overdue? PERFECT! then this opportunity you will be awesome at! I sell Avon now I know when you hear that word "sell" you just stop and say oh oh no I can't sell or oh no no one will buy from me. How do you know if you don't give them a brochure see we don't "sell" Avon we share the books so you simply give them to friends and family says here look at this Avon brochure my number is on the back please contact me if you have any questions and also may I have your phone number to follow up with you before the order goes in? Sounds easy right? That's because it is people have told me I don't know why you started that "Avon thing" you won't make money we'll they are WRONG! people will tell you that but you have to prove them wrong! Take brochures with you to go to the store put them in the carts,go to the doctor leave them in the waiting room always leave a trail of Avon books wherever your day may take you and you will be so surprised when you plant seeds and they start growing how excited you get. You have even put a sticker on the front of your book $5.00 off $25.00 who have you met that doesn't like a coupon or a deal not me I love them! So I think if you gave this a chance and started your own business with Avon how surprised you will really be and how many awesome benefits there really are to becoming an Avon Representative and earning the CASH you need! Start earning 40% of your first 4 orders of 100$ or more!

-Go on amazing  trips

-Awesome incentives for sales and leadership

-Discounts on your favorite products

-Stay at home with the kids when there sick

-Make your own schedule

-Work at home

-You decide how much you make!


So  JOIN TEAM GO-GETTER"S today and start making the money in life that you truly deserve not what others tell you that your worth you won't be making a mistake if you plant and water your seeds you will achieve success!! Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you subscribe I will blog more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment