Sunday, April 17, 2016

6 REASONS YOU SHOULD JOIN AVON TODAY!

Today I want to tell you the awesome reason you need to CLICK HERE and join my Avon team today.When I thought about joining Avon I was very unsure I mean I knew I wasn't a good sales person because I didn't get the job at Cracker Barrel because I could sell Salt and Pepper shakers. So I didn't think I would be any good or make any money selling Avon and where would I find customers? Well I signed up paid the $15 and I got my kit my leader gave me some awesome tips and gave me other people to follow to get tips from. Let me tell you it has been one of the greatest experiences of my life and if you want to be a stay a home mom and be with you family Avon would perfect for you. It will take time to build your customer base but if you keep putting out your brochures,blogging,pinning to pinterest and much more you will be very successful in this business. So lets get started with the 6 reason WHY you should join my Avon team Go-Getters today:


*$15 startup fee very affordable investment

*Only a $50 order minimum to earn money

*you don't need to keep stock or inventory

*No home parties required

*one simple fee for shipping

*Free website for customer online ordering.


So  don't wait CLICK HERE and sign up to start your journey with Avon. Work Avon into your life don't change your lifestyle;Just give brochures to people you already know you will have order in no time. Take books with you to the bank,the store,the mall, if your kids are in events with school,soccer practice, if there in swim meets bring the books with you and give them to the parents. Bring your customer lists to call customers to remind them about orders. Avon is awesome and you can be the stay at home mom or dad you have always want to be and don't have to worry if your kids wake up sick and you have to call out of work and worry about losing your job because you are your own boss you can work while the kids sleep or when you take them to school. The possibilities are endless where you can leave Avon brochures so DON"T WAIT!!  SIGNUP TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment