Thursday, April 7, 2016

Do you earn money with Avon?

This is one of the biggest questions everyone wants to know and the answer to this is yes. Owning your own business is a very awesome opportunity but it is hard work. I am always posting,putting out brochures,blogging and much much more to work my business to get customers and team members but it is rewarding. I love my job as an avon rep I work when I want,workwhere I want,Go where I want and nothing stops me I love it.
 
Avon is an awesome company to work for but to earn money you have to put your business out there and stand out from the rest. I just placed an order last night of $270 and to make sales I said with any $20 more more order get a FREE shower gel well that boosted sales out of 7 orders 6 placed out $20 if you have 10 people place $20 orders you already up to a $200 order. To be successful at Avon you have to put brochures out with recruiting flyers I just ordered 130 brochures and you ask what will you do with them I put put them out everywhere I go to get customers and recruits.
Avon is a daily job but people think because your selfemployed you don't have to work and that's not true you don't earn money if you don't get orders. So I challenge you to Sign up for Avon and work your business get great product discounts on your favorite products. Plus Avon has a great incentive going out if you sign up your first 4 orders of $100 or more you earn 40% guaranteed. If you have a $200 order you make $80!  Earn money with Avon  use reference code Hawse today $15 investment to get you started. How would you like to go to the Dominican Republic fully paid? Well sign up and earn your trip with Avon with top sales so sign up and starting earning and I hope you'll decide to join my team and go on the trip with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment