Monday, April 18, 2016

Goals with Avon

I want to talk about your goals with Avon. If you are not an AVON REPRESENTATIVE you have to go sign up to start your journey with Avon. Then we can talk serious you have 2 options to earn money with avon. You can sell Avon for the "now money" and /or you can sign up and start leadership to earn the most money with Avon you should do both. Everyone's goals in Avon will be different and that's ok. Here are my current goals:

*Get to be star promoter in leadership

*make $300 a month with Avon sales

Those are my 2 goals that I am striving for. Now you might ask how are you going to do to reach those goals? Well I'm putting out 100 books per campaign and being active in social media I WIILL reach my goal. You have to have a plan with Avon always be thinking about what your goal is next. You can be successful with Avon but you must put your mind to it and push all the time. People will tell you Avon is a joke and you won't make any money selling Avon PROVE THEM WRONG! Join my team let's make great sales and memories! Take a chance work from home have freedom. Let's build a great business so one day we will not have to worry about income because Avon will have your back! YOU CAN DO IT take the leap take the chance start a business that will change your life I promise you if you give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment