Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Love what you do in life! #avon

Today I want to tell you about some exciting news since my last post! I have 2 new team members on team Go getters that are placed their first $100 order WOOHOO happy leader so they earned 40% and qualified for a $100 product bundle. I want to tell you guy you do make money with Avon but you must get yourself out there with your books and on social media. My next goal is ambassador which is $1000 in sales between me and my team I can't wait to reach that goal. If you want something new and fun in your life you need to join Avon work at home, be your own boss and make the money YOU want go to www.startavon.com use referece code HAWSE. I want YOU to be apart of something great I'm going to the top of Avon's ladder. Come join me. Hope to hear from you soon and tell you how to start your journey with Avon!

No comments:

Post a Comment