Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Let AVON be apart of your life!

I always wanted a way that I could earn extra income from home but I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do. I looked into a bunch of work at home opportunities that I could join but out of all of them somehow Avon stood out among all the rest and now I understand why. I sold Avon for 3 campaigns when I was 18 then quit because I had NO IDEA what I was doing or how to make any money. Now here I am at 26 I needed to make some extra income to do things or buy things I want and boy am I glad I did! I have a great support system with of people that sell Avon and are leaders in this company that give me awesome ideas to grow my business daily and I have to say I am so grateful for that because my second time around has definitely been a awesome change.  I also have a FANTASTIC upline her name is THERESA  PAUL. Shes helps, teaches me and guides me in which direction I should head with my business and I do believe it is very important that just because you are your own boss, you do need support from people. I currently have a team of 7 reps the name of my team is team GO-GETTERS why you ask? because I never quit until I succeed and I want people to know if you work your business DAILY you will see results it might not be as fast as you would like but you will love it in the end. There are always new goals to reach,incentives to get,money to be made and best of all you work Avon into your life! No matter if your a mom,work full-time,retired or just looking for a job Avon can be for you. For the small investment of $15 you own your own business and I want to invite you to join my team and to be happy in what you do. So if this has interested you and you need more income in your life please join my team and let me show you that you can earn money with avon and that its not one of those get rich quick scheme companies.Avon just celebrated 130 years WOW I know that's what I said. Work for a company that cares and listens and where you really do matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment