Monday, June 20, 2016

How to make money selling Avon!

So are need some extra CASH in your life? We'll I will tell you that Avon can be can be your answer if you work it like a regular job but working at home. I love the fact that I am my own boss,I can set my schedule,earn as much as I need if you don't work your business then you don't get any money. simple as that. I do have some tips I will share with you to get your business off to a running start!



Join my Avon team for $15 (best investment EVER!)


while you are waiting for your kit to arrive you can start advertising your avon webstore to get online orders from people. Here are some tips to get you started:


Make a facebook page

Get Twitter

Make a Google account

start a blog-blog everyday or twice a day share it on social media

Make a pinterest account



Always make sure you have extra brochures because this is your store. Make sure you put out brochures every public place you go it takes time but you will build a strong customer base. Avon is an awesome company to work for we get great incentives,free website to sell stuff, great tips and great support system to get tips and advice from. So if your looking for a job or a second job or  just extra money to go out to eat,go to the movies, go just doing stuff with the kids. I hope this has explained to you more about Avon and how it can be a great addition to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment