Monday, June 13, 2016

Why selling Avon is a great career!

Today I want to talk about why Avon is a perfect job for people that need a flexible schedule,has kids or just want to choose what hours they work everyday. This business is perfect for me because I work Part time and I can work Avon online at night or take books with me everywhere I go and work Avon into my life! my personal goal with Avon is to make a steady income every 2 weeks and show people that if you give Avon a serious chance you can make the money you need to pay bills,get out of debt,go on vacation, go out to eat or just have extra money in your pocket! I am writing this to reach as many people as a can to show everyone you can make money with Avon it's no joke or get rich quick scheme you do have to work it daily to see results.. ARE YOU READY?!?! here's the steps you need to take to be a successful Avon Rep. You can also shop my online store by CLICKING HERE



CLICK HERE to sign up on my team. Use reference code  HAWSE

while you are waiting for your kit to arrive: set up your Avon online store start promoting it on facebook,twitter,instagram,start a blog get yourself out there you want to be THE AVON LADY OR MAN! You can do this I will be here to answers any questions you have.

When your kit arrives give the 10 books to friends and family you think that will order from you tell them to make a list of at least $20 and then tell them to share the book with friends that might be interested in looking at the books. Collect the money from each person when you take there order because you have to pay Avon when you place your order. Now is the time to start your own business and be your own boss for only $15 you spend that in fast food a week if you are really ready you will find the money to start. I love my business it has changed my life I love all aspect of Avon. I hope you consider starting something new and opening your mind to something amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment