Thursday, June 16, 2016

This is why you should join my Avon team!

I know what your thinking I'm not go at selling things just read the whole blog and then you can decide if Avon will be good for you. I think that if you invest and give it a chance you will LOVE it who wouldn't want to be your own boss and work when you want!


Why Avon could be a perfect job for you:

you won't have to pay daycare

you don't have to worry about who will pick the kids up

You can work this job into your life not the other way around like other jobs

work when you want.

work from wherever you are

make as money as you want




How to get customers after you sign up to start your own business:

Start a blog

Post on social media

put brochures in public places 

tell all your friends and family that you sell Avon

Wear avon stuff

get business cards 


How much do you make selling Avon?

Well that depends on how many customers you have the bigger your orders are the more you make so go hit the pavement and get started!


Go here to sign up to be on my Avon team use reference code HAWSE it's a $15 investment it will change your life if you give it a chance it's on of the decisions in my life that I have made. It has changed my life for the better. I am my own boss I love it there is no one to tell me what to do. I love my business and I want to reach as many people I can to show them Avon is an awesome company and you do make money but it won't fall into your lap you have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment