Monday, May 30, 2016

Team go getters update!

Hey everyone thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really enjoy sharing all of the stuff that is happening in my Avon business and with my team and how YOU can make money with Avon you just have to be consistent and always sharing Avon brochures and on social media . So team Go-getters  update we now have 5 reps excited about there journey with Avon and want to make money. I love being a leader and showing people that this is NOT a joke and if you put your mind to it you can make the money you want and need with Avon and be a stay at home parent. So if your looking for something new in life and you want to work from home CLICK HERE use REFERENCE CODE HAWSE pay the $15 and start your home based business with Avon and start making the money YOU DESERVE! I hope you choose to become part of team go gettters and I will help you every step of the way!

Keys to success with Avon:

ALWAYS have brochures with you- They are your store

Post on social media

Start a blog

Work your business DAILY

Follow up with customers after you give them a book to remind them about the order going in!


You will see your orders start coming in when you are consistent with your business and your happy about what your doing! I hope I get to talk to in in more detail about Avon and your journey soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment