Sunday, May 22, 2016

Do you have an Avon Lady?

Hello my name is Courtney. I am an independant Sales Rep with Avon. I am writing this blog to ask if you have an Avon Lady? and if not well now you do! I love what I do. I love teach,selling and sharing Avon it truly is my passion. I will be starting school this summer for business marketing so that it will help me with my Avon business. I am also looking to join my team and earn money with Avon. So if you need extra income Avon can help with that JOIN HERE! If you would like to buy avon from me please CLICK HERE. I want to go to the top with avon and show people that you can really make money if you give it a chance, it doesn't happen overnight and you can't just sit and think money will fall in your lap! I am willing to show and teach you how to build a strong business with Avon while "staying at home" with your kids when there sick not having a set schedule. it's a wonderful opportunity to work for an awesome company that gives us awesome incentives and rewards. I hope I have opened your mind to trying something new and starting a new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment