Sunday, May 22, 2016

Working at home has changed my life!

Today I want to talk to you about Avon and how it has changed my life for the better! My name is Courtney I am a Independant sales Rep with Avon I have 4 team members currently and I'm working to build that number and show and teach people that you can make money with Avon. There are some key things you do you to do in order to be successful in this business and make any money.


BUY BROCHURES--These are your store only buying 10 brochures is NOT going to get you very far. I suggest 30 and increase buy 10 every order!


WORK IT DAILY---you have to work your business daily and reach people to build business post on social media,blog,post in groups,put books out everywhere you go, wear Avon things,makeup,jewerly,shirts,buttons ect


INCREASE YOU CUSTOMERS-- every 2 weeks you should try to get 3 new customers you customer base with grow and grow.

You must love what you do. I love Avon I want to make it a full time job. I want to tell you you can make money at this if you work it into your life! Come join my team today and let's start earning money together!


                                                   JOIN TEAM GO-GETTERS TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment