Thursday, May 26, 2016

NOW HIRING APPLY NOW!!

Hello everyone I am writing this blog to scream from the roof top that I LOVE MY AVON BUSINESS! I want to tell everyone that if YOU need extra money or now someone who does then you definely need to tell them to read this. My name is Courtney I am an independent Sales Rep and leader with Avon I love it and let me tell you why.  You do make money with Avon but it is not a get rich quick scheme and money WON'T FALL IN YOUR LAP!! you have to post, put out books, share and tell people you know that you sell AVON and be proud of being the owner of your own business! Bring books with you EVERYWHERE! wear Avon stuff, Get magnets for your car if you can affort them. You can work Avon into your life so then you won't have to worry about who will stay with the kids when they get sick or when they have days off or during the summer when you don't have the money to pay for summer camp! Avon is so perfect and I have 6 team members and growing and my sales are about $300 every 2 weeks now that's not profit. I am very proud of my business and want to share with other people how this can work for them! So contact me I will answer ANY questions you may have! I hope you decide to start your home based business with Avon today and JOIN TEAM GO GETTERS TODAY Invest the $15 and start earning 40% on your first 4 orders with Avon and get a $100 bundle as well! Come on don't listen to people who tell you that you can't make money with Avon! Hope to hear from you soon! thank you for reading this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment