Friday, February 26, 2016

Why you should join Avon!

hey everyone I was out putting out books at places I went and started thinking about a blog post to share so my post today is why you should become an #Avon representative today and be on my team so we can work together!
1. Low start up cost- One of the things I looked at when I was looking at companies to join to make money was #startup cost. I didn't have a lot of money to invest so Avon was only $15 to sign up and I said to myself I use that in fast food so I can invest $15 in Avon for start up.


2. I get to work when I want!-Yes I love being my own boss! Choosing what I wear to work, decide when and for how long I work. I Love it.


3. NO Parties or inventory to keep!-this was awesome for me because I have a small house and don't have very much space to keep TONS of products and I'm not the kinda girl that throws parties although they are an option if you want to have one.

3. Earning potential is UNLIMITED!!!- Yes I said it you set your goals how much do you need to earn to buy a new car or pay a bill? That's all up to you.


4.incentives and cash prizes are AMAZING!!-yes we get #product bundles,entries for cars,cash, jewelry and so much more on top of your earnings!

5.It's the only place I shop- Why would you shop anywhere else especially when you get discounts on products you love! We have makeup,shoes,clothes,stuff for #kids,bath stuff, stuff for your house and much much much more.



There are so many other reasons why I love being my own boss and I wouldn't change it for the world. So I invite and challenge you to change your life and step out of your comfort zone and join my Avon team to see what Avon has inshore for you and your future.



To start selling Avon-www.startavon.com use REF code HAWSE

No comments:

Post a Comment