Sunday, February 21, 2016

Are you ready to challenge yourself in life??

Hey everyone first let me tell you a little about me.

My name is Courtney I am an independent Sales Rep with Avon. I am 26 years old. I was born with cerebral palsy so everything in my life has been challenging thats what made me want to write this blog today.

So do you want a challenge in life I know I did and thats why I joined Avon. You do make money selling Avon BUT you have to get your books OUT THERE! take them to gas stations,banks, when you go out to eat Ect I love avon and I want to build a team that needs and wants a challenge in life because people will tell you that we don't make money with Avon but we do. I took my mom to longhorn steakhouse for her birthday and you want to know who paid AVON BABY! yes thats right I love Avon its given me freedom to do this a never had the money to do so if you work hard you will see results its not a scam but you don't get sales unless you put yourself out there so if your ready to give it a shot go sign up and start your journey to being financially free www.startavon.com Use reference code hawse invest $15 in your business and start watching it grow I hope to hear from People that want to take the leap and also the CHALLENGE and join my team and achieve your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment