Saturday, February 20, 2016

2 ways to earn 2 ways to sell

Hey did you know there are 2 ways to make money with #avon and 2 ways to sell it well I will explain those way right now.



First, you can earn #money with Avon by selling or you can get people to join your team and earn money that way too but its not a pyramid scheme if your team doesn't sell you still make money on your sales so the #skyisthelimit for sales what do you need to earn? How many customers do you need? I will be happy to help you in anyway I can!


Second, you can sell Avon face to face or online or both now I do need to tell you selling online takes a lot of #work like a full time job! It can be done though with time so I want to invite you to research Avon and make you decision to be your own Personal shopper or sell and earn money or bath for $15 you can make your dreams a reality I hope you decide to give Avon a chance and see what its all about! We will talk soon. Click here to join use Ref code HAWSE

No comments:

Post a Comment