Saturday, February 6, 2016

How to make money selling Avon!

Hello today I was sitting at my laptop drinking my coffee thinking about what to blog about today and what really interests the people who read my blog! So today I will tell you some of the things you  can do to get Avon customers and build your business!

First tell all your friends and family you sell avon and offer them a book you never know who will buy from you if you don't ask.

Make sure your sharing on social media that your an avon rep pinterest,instagram,twitter.

Set up a blog on Wordpress or blogger

Wear Avon  apparel you will be surprised at how many people look at your shirt or jacket or a button on your shirt.

Get business cards made put them at businesses and store you go to.

Wear The products i don't care what it is people will ask where you got that item at and you can proudly tell them your an avon rep!

So those are my tips today make sure you subscribe to my blog, check out my avon estore www.youravon.com/hawse and if you want to earn money,great incentives and trips be an avon rep on my team and we can make your dreams come true!www.startavon.com ref code hawse. Have an awesome Saturday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment