Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How to make money with Avon!

Hey everyone I just wanted to write about a topic everyone wonders about Do you make money selling Avon? The answer to this is yes I do make money with Avon. Your next quest is how much do I make with Avon? I have answers to those questions and the answers are:

1. Sign up to be an Avon Representative www.startavon.com use REF code Hawse 15$ startup fee

2.while your waiting for your kit to come in the mail post your online avone store on social media

3. Start a blog. You don't need to start out with real long blogs just what your doing in your Avon business or a product you like and why.

4.get a pinterest account and start pinning your favorite products on different boards.

5. tell ALL your friends and family you sell Avon be proud that your a representative.

6. put books into the hands of people that will most likely place an order.

7. A couple days before your order is due make sure you FU yes Follow Up with everyone you gave books too because people get busy and there everyday lives and it's not that they don't want to order they probably just forgot to call you.

8. set a goal of how much money you need to earn you earn 20%-50% each order depending on order size so an average order is 20$-25$ so you times that by how many customers you need that order to reach your goal.

So these are just a few tips I wanted to share with you about my Avon business I hope you decide to become part of my team and let Avon change your life!

www.youravon.com/hawse

No comments:

Post a Comment