Monday, February 22, 2016

Avon candle review

Hey everyone I just wanted to share with you a little about me. My name is Courtney and I'm an Independent Sales Rep with Avon. I love my job sharing deals,news and discounts with my customers I don't think it should just be about trying to sell you products or get you to join a team so thats why I want to talk about a great item Avon has it's there candles they have so many different scents to choose from,they burn a long time and they make the house smell AMAZING so yes I would recommend avon Candles. I bought a yak candle one day and I spent $25 on it brought it home Lit it and it smelled a little but it didn't engulf the room in smell I was very disappointed and I won't be buying another. I will still with Avon Candles. Well thats all I have for you today but thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I hope I educated you about the candles. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment