Friday, March 4, 2016

Selling Avon review

There are a couple of different reasons people sell Avon and today I will tell you my review on selling Avon products I hope you find this helpful.

My review on Avon is that it is a great company to work for it's been around 130 years if you just say the word Avon everyone knows what it is. We do offer so much more than just makeup now. Avon offers house stuff,kids, clothes and shoes and much much more if you haven't looked at an Avon brochure lately I would encourage you to do so.


The income you can make with Avon is up to you you have to put out books and post and tell everyone you know that you're an Avon representative and your proud then you will start seeing sales but then to earn even more money you start leadership and share the business with people I love my job and I want positive upbeat people on my team to make it thrive. So after reading this review what do you think of Avon? Would you buy there products? Do you have an Avon lady? Well I invite you to check out my online store and everything avon offers! If you decide you need extra income sign up as a rep on my team today!

To buy Avon-www.youravon.com/hawse 

To start your business with Avon go to www.startavon.com reference code hawse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment