Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Avon selling tips part #2

So mySo today I want to talk to you about the important tools you'll need to sell Avon.

Now there are 2 ways to sell and 2 ways to earn.

Face to face selling-this is the traditional way and most common way to sell is to go door to door or business to business and sell.

Online sales-this is a great way to sell but it comes with time not overnight. You must really promote to get online sales.

Now on to the 2 ways you can earn

Sales-you can sell Avon and earn up to 50% of all you sales if you get orders online you make 20% on those orders

Leadership- it is hard to get a team going but once you do there are a lot of great incentives for leadership.


For me I want to use all the ways to my advance I need to earn money I want to start a team and earn incentives. So my goal is to build a great team of like minded people that want to earn money.

The things that will make you a successful Avon representative

Brochures-these are your store have them on hand ALWAYS!

Pen and paper- so you can take down there information and FOLLOW UP with them before you submit your order.

A computer or a phone with internet- so you can market your business and make sales and start a team.

Samples-people love free stuff so always make sure you have some samples with you.

Well those are all the tips I have tonight I hope they help you with your business thanks for reading! 

To sell Avon go to www.startavon.com reference code Hawse $15 startup fee

To buy Avon go to www.youravon.com/hawse 

No comments:

Post a Comment