Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Avon selling tips

Well I know everyone has a lot of questions about selling Avon like- Do you make money selling Avon? How to sell more Avon? How to start a team?? Well today I will answer those questions in this blog post.

Do you make money selling Avon?- the answer to this is yes you do but you have to promote and share the brochures to get customers and team members and they don't happen overnight.

I post on Twitter,Instagram,Facebook, Linkden  write 2 blogs and do Pinterest it's a lot of work and time but you do see results if you keep at it. Last order I made $75 yes it's a low number I want higher earnings so I'm trying new things every day to promote business.


How to sell more Avon?-put out more books and post on blogs and more social networks put you and your business out there be proud of your business. Keep at it


How do I start an Avon team?-well this one is definitely the hardest part because people don't believe you make money they think it's a scam and until people start seeing your results and then they'll want what you have and then they'll be convinced they can do it too post on blogs and social media.

Well that's all of the advice I have for you today so if you want to sell Avon www.youravon.com use reference code hawse and start your Avon journey for $15 or buy Avon from me www.youravon.com/hawse  Good luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment