Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sign up to sell Avon online today

Today the world is busy and everyone wants to be a stay at home parent right? There are DOZENS of companies that say you can work from home and work that business around your life BUT can you really/ We'll I am here to tell you about the company I work for it's a direct selling company called AVON we have been around 130 years! Avon has awesome products a few of our categories include: fashion, makeup, kids, house stuff, bath items and fragrance just to name a few now the reason I started selling avon is I wanted that extra money that I could go out and do things with so I signed up for $15 got my kit started giving books to everyone I knew but then here's the KEY you have to FOLLOW UP with the people you gave those books to because as you know life gets crazy and you forget so thats what I did so my first ever order was $150 I was so excited I knew from that point on that it could just grow if I wanted it to. So then I started watching youtube videos about how to grow my business online and how to start a team. I now have a team of 17 and I am still working on my online sales. So if your looking for a way to stay at home and work or just to earn that extra cash AVON can be your answer I invite you to signup and be on my team here and use Reference code HAWSE invest the $25 to get started and start earning the money you want and need in life or Shop my avon online store here. Make sure your passionate about what you do. Have you ever heard the saying if you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life well its true and my goal is to make $2000 in sales and title to silver ambassador and make presidents club. I love all the incentives Avon has for us to try to achieve the fun never stops with Avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment