Thursday, October 27, 2016

How to sell Avon successfully!

Hello bloggers,

Today I want to talk to you about Avon and how you can start your own business for just 25$ and earn 1000$ in 90 days with Avon. My name is Courtney I'm an ambassador in leadership with Avon.I have a team of 17 representatives and I love sharing how Avon can help you be a stay at home parent or if you have a disability and can work how avon can help out with that as well. I LOVE selling avon and sharing with other people through social media that you can make money with Avon but you but be CONSTANT with it and not stop here are some tips you can do daily to get new customers and recruits.

 Put out books in public places with your information on them- banks,stores,the movies doctor office ect

Give books to all of your friends and family and tell them to look at them and you will call them befor the order goes in.

Post on social media--Get a twitter,instagram,facebook and a blog make sure you are posting to them often people LOVE a good read

Wear avon---order buttons, a shirt,hate,name tag something that says avon

Buy a car decal.

Your Avon business can be as big or as small as you want it to be and its all up to you! so to buy Avon visit www.youravon.com/hawse To join and sell Avon on my team go to www.startavon.com and use my reference code HAWSE. I hope you have enjoyed my post and if you have any questions please contact me I would Love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment