Sunday, October 16, 2016

Join the #bosslife

Today I want to share how Avon has changed my life. I am an ambassador in leadership with Avon trying to reach the next level of leadership which is Silver Ambassador. I have a team of 17 representatives who needed extra income or loved avon products and wanted a discount or both. Avon has a new campaign called Bosslife I love it we have the freedom to share our business everywhere we go. You can set your own schedule and sell as much or as little avon as you would like or you can just sign up to be your own best customer as a personal shopper with Avon! We have 3 new kits a 25$ a $50 and $100 depending on how much you want to invest in your business to start out but I promise you you can make money with Avon but it does depend how dedicated to your business you are I want to share the opportunity with you that has changed my life for the better. So if you need a job and what to work at home or at mcdonalds or a coffee shop shop you can sell at flea markets farmers markets and more! go to www.startavon.com reference code HAWSE Join #bosslife today and you wont regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment