Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Work from home selling Avon!

Hello thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I really enjoy blogging and reaching other people through blogging today I want to talk about selling Avon and how you can make money at home from selling it. I want to be the first to tell you I LOVE selling Avon and I want to do it full time soon I sell about $350 every 2 weeks I have a team of 12 and just achieved ambassador with Avon because me and my team sold over 1000 in avon products in 2 weeks but that's not from sitting around you have to blog,post,tweet and put out books everyday I have learned if you want to make money in this business you have to eat,breathe and sleep Avon you always have to be thinking about how you with take your business to the next level! if your ready to start something NEW and EXCITING I invite you to join my Avon team today go to wwww.startavon.com and use reference code HAWSE. Do yourself a favor believe in yourself and start your own business today and have the freedom you have always wanted. Be your own boss,make your own hours, you decide how much money you need to make. one of my favorite quotes is "One day I hired myself and NEVER looked back" being born with Cerebral Palsy I wish someone would have told me about Avon sooner because I spent 2 years looking for a job that would actually hire me. I cant wait to make enough money to leave my part time job and just do what I love and I invite you to do the same! Thank you so much for reading my blog! please share,like and subscribe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment