Friday, August 5, 2016

Why Avon UpLines matter!

I have found that I truly am starting to write blogs for Avon so as I was sitting here thinking of what to blog about next it came to me, in Avon we are our own bosses but when you sign up you usually use a reference code to be on someones team we'll that person is called your upline and you go to them for questions or concerns you have with your business. I have an awesome upline who is always there when I have questions or helping me build my team or whatever the case may be everyone can have the title of upline if they want it but not everyone is committed to their team and sometimes your team needs you for guidance. So I want to invite you to be on my Avon team and sign up today to start your Avon journey and make as much money as you want to and I will be here to support and answer any questions you might have along the way. I also like to reward my team for awesome orders and getting new customers because I think recognition is important I love when I get gifts from my upline unexpectedly. I hope that you found this blog post encouraging and that you decide to come be apart of my team!




To join my team--https://hawse.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity


To shop my Avon store--https://hawse.avonrepresentative.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment