Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Selling Avon From Home

So one of the biggest searches for Avon is can you sell at home? The answer to that would be yes but it will take a lot of commitment and consistency with posting on social media,telling friends and family, starting a blog and blogging at least once a week. If you are going to make money with Avon I suggest you sell Avon and then when you are comfortable with that then start the leadership part I love teaching and telling people that it is possible to earn money with Avon and to make all your dreams come true. I love using Google to find out what people want to learn about Avon so that is what I write my blog on for the day and share it to all my social media profiles daily I also have subscribed to the paid version of the buffer app to automate my posting so there is always activity in my social media world and it has made life so much easier! I do suggest ordering at least 30 books a campaign (thats every 2 weeks) and making a list of all your friends and family and give them a book then when you go to the store leave a book in the cart when you go out to eat leave a book on the table when you go out to eat, leave a book at the bank, go to doctor and dentists office leave books this "Avon thing" will work if you put effort into it how bad do you need to earn extra income? You will have to put in alot of effort and reach out to people and FOLLOW UP with them for orders and eventually you will have a huge customer base and your business will keep growing! If you are intrested in becoming an Avon Independent Sales Representative CLICK HERE to sign up today you can also CLICK HERE to go to my online store and become a customer of mine. I hope this post has opened your mind about Avon and all that you can accomplish if you give it a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment