Tuesday, July 26, 2016

What I want to accomplish as an Avon Representative.

Hello my name is Courtney I started blogging to share with others about Avon both online sales and products and how people could join my team. when I first started blogging I realized I didn't really have much to share but now as I do it daily I get better and better. I have started leadership with Avon I have about 6 team members placing orders every 2 weeks and I realized people can sign up to sell Avon but will they? once they pay the $15 fee for the kit they get it and do nothing with it which is a shame. I LOVE being an Avon Representative for many reasons here are some of them.




* I work the hours I want

* I am my own boss

* I can take work with me anywhere

* startup was only $15

* I earn as much money as I need

* I get discounts

* No setting an alarm


I am very passionate about selling Avon and I want to show others they can sell Avon and make the money they want too but they have to give it time and not give up. You have to put a book every public place you go. You have to use social media as one of your tools. You need to toss books like news papers. You need to tell all your friends and family you sell Avon. So what's the secret to making a lot of money with Avon? you have to talk about it daily,put out books daily and be consistent with your business. I would love the chance to teach you what you need to know about selling Avon but first you need to sign up to be on my team here There are always goals to achieve with Avon right now I'm working on titling up to ambassador level which is 3 representatives  placing orders and $1000 in unit sales with my team working like they are we will make it happen.I named my team GO-Getters because I will never quit I will just keep going after what I want in life and won't let anything stop me and that's what I tell my team as well.


So if you're interested in climbing a new mountain in life, I never said it would be easy but it will be so worth it in the long run. I do invite you to invest your money in a great company join team go getters and let's start your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment