Sunday, July 24, 2016

Avon Personal Sales!--What Can You Earn?

There are so many great things about working as an Independent Sales Representative for Avon and also a leader and there are 2 ways to see and 2 ways to earn and the income that you make is all up to you depending on how much you work your business and give friends and family Avon brochures. You give people you know Avon brochures then collect orders and money every 2 weeks now how do you make your money you ask? We'll that totally depends on how big your orders are you earn 20%-50% on your orders so to make any money you have to sell at least $50 every 2 weeks but don't for out of your earning you have to buy your business supplies. So make sure you are ordering more than 10 books every 2 weeks. The next way to earn money is Leadership and building a team but you want your team to be encouraged and excited about Avon too! Make sure you share the Avon Opportunity with everyone you meet you never know who could use extra income. We have awesome incentives for trips,products,electronics there will always be a new and exciting challenge for you to try to take on with Avon. So your first challenge is to sign up on my team here, then I will contact you with all of the information you will need to start your business off right it's only a $15 investment that will change your life if you give it a chance.

I love the fact that I can plan my life around Avon and can still do what needs to be done my personal goal right now is to reach Ambassador level with Avon which is 3 people placing orders and sales of $1000 yes I know it seams like a big mountain to climb but I will reach it. I can work when I want,go where I want, I am my own boss,I wear all the hats of my business but I wouldn't have it any other way! So come join me and start your own Avon story and make your dreams come true! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment