Friday, July 15, 2016

Don't be in the summer slump!

Today I wanted to talk about the summer and how every still needs to pay bills and if your a school teacher this is so true for you. So let me get started, My name is Courtney I am and Independent Sales Rep and leader with avon and I am here to tell you if you need to earn so extra income you can do it by starting your own business with Avon by signing up here. Now I will say that you MUST be consistent and work your business everyday by writing blogs,posting on social media,handing out books, giving out samples whatever it is you have to do it everyday to see results and earn the money you need it won't fall into your lap. I am here to help teach and encourage you and I promise if you work your business DAILY you will grow so come one and invest that $15 (that I know you spend on dunkin or starbucks lol) and give Avon a shot it has honestly been the best investment I have made in a long time. Come join team GO GETTERS and let's make some money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment