Friday, January 6, 2017

Three tips for becoming successful this year with Avon

Hi everyone happy new year just want to write this blog in give you three tips of becoming a successful Avon representative.


The first tip  is well you should've guessed it you have to sign up to become an Avon representative so click on this link and visit write store to set up today and be apart of something great.


The second tip I'm  going to mention is to make a list of all your friends and family and everyone you know. The most important part of this business is getting customers you need to be telling people about this business to grow bigger with your sales and leadership.




My third and final tip is to work Avon into your life just because your business owner does not mean that you can't live life to its fullest you can always use that for an excuse that you have a business to run. you need to work Avon into your life Say you had to take your daughter to the doctor leaves books in the doctor's office therefore you're working your business while tending to your family.Also when you got to eat leave a book on the table or a business card and Make sure you're proud of your business. I love being a business owner and working for Avon I love being my own boss flexible hours, working when I need to, going on vacation when I want to, there's nothing holding me back from any specific place which is wonderful about the business unit worker business wherever you are.


So if you're thinking about a new work from home opportunity I suggest to join Avon team I would love to have you and it would be an awesome opportunity and you can make your businesses bigger small as you want the choices are up to you! Thank you for reading this blog entry subscribing chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment