Friday, January 20, 2017

Avon Ultimate Utility Tote

Today I want to talk to about this awesome tote Avon has come out with and I will share pictures,specs reviews and where you can go to purchase on yourself! So let's get started! I will be ordering myself one and I think it is a must have for all people that have a lot of things to carry or like big bags I will be buying one.


                                                           BUY YOUR TOTE HERE!





The ultimate tote to step up your bag game! This lightweight tote with 11 pockets will keep you collected and clutter-free while staying fashionable.

FEATURES• Brown Trimmed
• Silvertoned hardware
• Buckle accents on sides
• Dogclip on each side of shoulder strap
• Zipper Closure
• Leatherlike base
Outside:
• Outer zip pocket
• 2 Side slip pockets
• 2 snap-close pockets on each side
• Removable crossbody strap
Inside:
• 1 zip pocket
• 3 slip pockets
• pen holders
• 13" H x 17" L x 5 1/2 " D
• Handle Drop 9"
• Removable Strap 58"

MATERIALS
• Bag; Nylon
• Trim; Plastic

CARE
• 
Wipe clean with a dry cloth

Made in China



No comments:

Post a Comment