Tuesday, December 20, 2016

How much do you make selling Avon?

Do you need a new job? Do you need a job with flexible hours? Do you want to be able to stay at home with your kids when they're sick? Do you want to be able to set your own schedule and work when you want to?? Sign up to sell avon today and be on my team!


Today I will tell you Avon has changed my life for the better and I would NEVER change signing up with Avon the $15 that I have invested is life changing. I am an ambassador in leadership with Avon and I sell about $200 worth of products every 2 weeks. My goal for 2017 is to build a bigger team to show people you can make money and support a family with Avon. I also want to build my online sales this coming year. Those are my goals for my Avon business for 2017.


So you want to know how much you can make selling Avon. Well as long as you sell $50 in product every 2 weeks you will make money but I encourage you to set your goals higher than that and take advantage of all the areas avon gives you to make money including personal sales,online sales and leadership. This is an amazing company to work for and we always have great incentives to work toward like how would you like to earn $1,000 profit in 90 days with Avon? Who doesn't need extra cash in their life right? Here's a picture of the earnings chart. So ready,set Sign up to be on my team and lets make sales soar through the roof. People will always judge you but you have to do what best for you and your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment